Friday 27 December 2013

Hello Winter.


So I actually ventured outside today for the first time since the holidays (oh dear..)
And I thought it'd only be right to take some pictures. My lovely boyfriend kindly offered to do so and I thought I would share them on here with you :)


My dress is from Boohoo and is such a lovely basic skater dress ! The coat is from Zara and is something I couldn't resist as it is sooo cosy and keeps my nice and warm in winter.


My shoes are leather Chelsea Boots from Topshop and I love them. I really like wearing boots in Winter because even though it's cold you can still pair them up with a lovely dress or even a skirt and look great.


I hope you guys liked the pictures and let me know what your Winter essentials are. :)
Love, Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment