Monday 28 July 2014

LBD & Blogging.


Where to start. I've been a really lousy blogger ever since I started this blog back in December. Seriously though, I need to get my act together and start updating it more.
Not just because I enjoy putting photos up, editing things, but because I really miss writing. I used to write all the time, from music to books (yes I once wrote a book but I doubt you'll ever read it unless I pluck up the courage to post it.. we'll see ! )
For me, writing is the perfect cleanser. It cleanses me from all the stuff I have going on, it's a way of getting everything off my mind without even having to open my mouth. So here I am, sat in my bedroom writing everything that comes into my mind - well almost everything. 
I suddenly feel incredibly motivated to express myself, it's almost like i'm having a mid-teen crisis where I have to pour out my feelings, my thoughts, my ideas before it's too late. Too late for what you'll ask ? I still have no idea but once I find out - i'll let you know.
Now that i've started this post on an extremely "philosophical" emotional note, I'm going to get on with the exciting things that I have in store for this blog !
I thought i'd kick off my new blogging chapter with my favorite Summer Dress. 
Who doesn't love a good Little Black Dress ? 




My dress is from Topshop. I don't know if you'll find it in many of their stores as I purchased mine from the ridiculously huge store on Oxford Street. I went there with Holly & Summer - if you haven't seen their blog, go check it out !
I love this dress way too much, I think it's fair to say I over wear it. I love how simple it is, yet so special with the lace detailing. It's very light to wear and makes the perfect beach cover-up. 


Summer & myself


Holly & myself


I hope you enjoyed my rambling & let me know - what's your summer essential ? 
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment